Part 2 Bathroom experience

 I'm going to talk about my newest bathroom experience. This happened in May 13,2024, 7:52 AM which means it was a Monday. It all started in the morning when I woke up. I thought it was a normal day cause i didn't feel the thunder. I did the usual, get ready and go to the bus to get picked up. When the bus came I got on the bus and just started to listen to my favorite song called El Ansioso. The bus made it to school and i went to the cafeteria to clap some 8th graders in FIFA. But everything changed when it was time to go to class. I felt the thunder, I felt the demons trying to come out. But there was 1 problem. The door of the stall was BROKEN. I thought I could fight the thunder. But the thunder got the best of me and I had to somehow make the door work. So Tony came in and I told him he was my body guard, so no one can come in for example Tyrone and Big Mac. So i grabbed the door and put it in front of me and released all the thunder. I released the demons. I was fighting for my life. When I got done, I never felt better. It was a mission complete, nobody came in cause Tony was on the watch. I executed the mission perfectly. After this experience , I might never release the thunder in school. So this might be the last bathroom experience . This was based on a TRUE story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bathroom Experience

sleeping experiences

food experience