sleeping experiences

 


I'm going to be talking about my newest experience about sleeping. I was going to talk about the bathroom experience but it's still in progress. So I fell asleep on this comfortable bed that you can clearly see, on the day of April 19 of 2024 I fell asleep and  woke up on April 22 of 2024 and I felt amazing cause I never slept that good but something felt off. Turns out I missed Hitler's birthday, I felt terrible cause I haven't missed his birthday since 2 years ago. Which I had to celebrate his birthday on a school day so I decided to not go to school and celebrate his late birthday. So I had missed school Monday and Tuesday cause of Hitler's  late birthday. So i was about to buy plane tickets to visit Germany, so i can see how everything started. The plane tickets were $800 cause of Hitler's birthday. So I decided to just go back home and go back to sleep. But I went to El Jalisco to eat a burrito supreme  with a side of an 12 piece shrimp with Jarritos being my drink and quesa birra but it was mid .After that i just went back home knowing that I missed the most important day of life. I got back home and took the L. So i just layed back on my comfortable bed and closed my eyes and I woke up to check what time it was and my phone said it was April 20 of 2024 .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bathroom Experience

food experience