food experience

 

So I'm going to talk about my best food experience of my life yet. The best food is the burrito from El Jalisco. Their burritos are too good but fried chicken should be banned from this world. I'm tired of going out and smelling fried chicken. They should be illegal and never made forever. Like I was saying, burritos are made from heaven to earth. Fried chicken is mad from hell and brought to earth. Beaner food should be all over the world and all the rest of cultures should be forgotten because Mexican food is on top. It is on top of all the food chains in the world. The president should ban all blacks and their culture. They should be forgotten and never brought back from this world. No matter what, I will ban all the blacks culture and their food. That's not a threat that's a promise. People should enjoy going outside and not smelling blacks food, They should enjoy waking up and smelling Mexican food when they wake up early in the morning. I'm tired of just chillin outside and then hearing black music and their drinking. This is why I'm going to ban all black culture in the world when I make it. But overall, we should bring back the power. My bad for not posting this last week. I forgot cause we got tests and 2 BIOLOGY PROJECTS. Its not like I'm doing both but still its a lot of pressure a lot of stress just thinking about all that work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bathroom Experience

sleeping experiences